Online giving allows members a convenient, safe, and simple way to make regular church offerings without the need to write checks, carry cash or prepare envelopes.
Why Give Online?
Convenience – Payment will still be made if you are out of town, or on vacation.
Security – No checks are needed which means no lost or stolen checks.
Environmentally friendly – Save on checks, envelopes, and postage.
St. Lorenz Church and School benefits from steady and more predictable revenues throughout the year, more efficient bookkeeping, and greater confidence in meeting its financial commitments.
GOD loves a cheerful giver!
How It Works
- Through Simply Giving®, your gifts are made through a pre-authorized withdrawal from your bank account or credit card.
- You determine the frequency of your automatic gift — weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, or one-time.
EFT Drafts from your Checking or Savings Account
- Payments are automatically deducted from the Checking or Savings Account of your choice at a frequency of your choosing.
Credit Card Payments
- You can use your MasterCard, Visa, or Discover, or debit cards with the MasterCard or Visa logo on it to give electronically to the church.
- Rewards provided by your credit card issuer will still be earned as they would for regular credit card purchases.